This site is operated by Balnaves using commercial web hosting facilities. When visiting this site, a record of your visit is logged. This information is supplied by your browser:
- the user’s server address
- the user’s operating system (for example Windows, Mac etc)
- the user’s top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- the date and time of the visit to the site
- the pages accessed and the documents downloaded
- the type of browser used.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet web server logs.
Collection of Personal Information
When you e-mail us:
- we will record your e-mail address
- we will only use your e-mail address for the purpose for which you provided it
- it will not be added to a mailing list unless you have specifically requested this
- we will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose
- we will not disclose it without your consent.
Other personal information collected by us, for example through the use of an online form, will only:
- be collected by lawful and fair means
- be used for a lawful purpose
- be collected with your consent, and
- the purpose for collection should be clear and explicit.
Your personal information will not be released unless the law permits it or your permission is given. We provide a secure environment and a reliable system but you should be aware that there may be inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet. For those who do not wish to use the Internet, we provide alternative ways of obtaining and providing information.
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to or obtain alcohol on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years.
- By completing the order and offer to purchase the liquor, all the details you have provided are vouched true and correct. It is a condition of purchase that you verify that you are 18 years of age or over.
- If you do not verify that you are 18 years or older your order will not be processed.
Terms & Conditions of Wine Club Membership
- I authorise Balnaves of Coonawarra to debit my credit card with the cost of my wine deliveries each order period
- I understand that I will receive pre-delivery notification by email of upcoming shipments up to four weeks in advance at which time I can elect to change the content of my delivery.
- Upon approval of your payment, we will ship ordered goods to your nominated street address within 2-10 working days, depending on where in Australia it is being shipped to.
- I understand that my selection of wines will be used as my preference for future deliveries and that vintages and prices may change and I will be notified in writing.
- The wines I am purchasing are not for re-sale by a licensed person
- I am 18 years or older
- To accept delivery there must be a person 18 years or older present to sign
- Wine Club discounts will not apply in conjunction with other special offers unless specified
- Benefits can only be claimed on verification of my club membership details
- I must notify Balnaves of Coonawarra in writing if I choose to withdraw from the Wine Club after the initial 12-month period.
Wine Club and Non-wine Club Orders
- All prices include GST and are quoted in Australian dollars.
- Please feel free to select any of our wines as part of your order – either one variety or a mixed case.
- All orders must be in multiples of 3, 6 or 12 bottles for the purpose of safe transport. Please feel free to order as many cases as you would like.
- Balnaves of Coonawarra currently ships within Australia only.
- Balnaves of Coonawarra reserves the right without prejudice to its other rights under these Terms and Conditions or at law to cancel orders or to suspend deliveries until payment is made in full.
- Balnaves of Coonawarra reserves the right to alter pricing of a product/products at any time at the sole discretion of the company. In the event that a system error occurs, and pricing is displayed incorrectly, Balnaves of Coonawarra reserve the right to alter pricing and quantity supplied to reflect the correct value.
- Balnaves of Coonawarra reserves the right to refuse any order and to withdraw any wines or any range of wines from sale from time to time notwithstanding that such wines may be displayed on the website for purchase.
- You acknowledge that once an order is made it cannot be cancelled without the written consent of Balnaves of Coonawarra and on terms whereby you indemnify Balnaves of Coonawarra for any administration and financial costs incurred by it.
- Delivery is free of charge for Wine Club Members.
- Delivery is free for non-Wine Club Members for any orders over the total value of $150
- Items are sent via Standard Shipping with Australia Post unless otherwise specified.
- Please allow for up to 7 working days for your wine to be received after receiving confirmation of your order.
- If you have not received your wines in this time frame, please contact us and we will trace your delivery.
- You are responsible for providing full and accurate delivery address, contact numbers and instructions. Re-delivery because of any failing in these aspects will be charged to your account.
- To ensure correct delivery – please be aware that if you are not available to receive delivery, unless specific delivery instructions have been provided, you will receive a card to collect from your closest Australia Post.
- Delivery times made known to you are estimates only and Balnaves of Coonawarra is not liable for any late or non-delivery.
- Please allow up to 5 working days for capital city deliveries and up to 10 working days for regional areas, although we cannot be accountable for unusual delays by Australia Post or our couriers.
- Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, you agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel an order.
- Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, Balnaves of Coonawarra will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place.
- CONTACT US:
Balnaves of Coonawarra
15517 Riddoch Highway, Coonawarra SA 5263
Phone: 08 8737 2946
- If goods are damaged in transit you should:
- Refuse to accept delivery of the product.
- Direct the Courier to Return Goods to Sender.
- Notify us immediately. Please contact us via email@example.com or phone 08 8737 2946
- If you have already accepted delivery, and then notice that the product appears to have been damaged during transit you should notify us immediately, so we can process the return as “Damaged in Transit”, and we will arrange collection and replace at our cost.
- If for some reason goods are not available, we will notify you within two working days and, where possible, offer you an alternative vintage or product. If you do not wish to purchase this alternative, we will refund your payment.
- If the goods are faulty, not of merchantable quality, defective or not fit for their purpose, we will arrange for their collection and will either replace the goods or provide a full refund, at your choice.
- If you change your mind once you receive the goods, you may, within 7 days, return them to us at your cost and we will send you alternative goods (selected by you) to the same value (minus the value of any consumed goods and the additional freight to re-send the goods).
Gift Certificate Policy
- Certificates must be redeemed by the expiry date.
- Certificates may not be redeemed for cash.
- Certificates are transferable and can be redeemed for Cellar Door products.
- Dollar Value certificates are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Expired certificates hold no value. Certificates are not refundable.