This site is operated by Balnaves using commercial web hosting facilities. When visiting this site, a record of your visit is logged. This information is supplied by your browser:
* the user's server address
* the user's operating system (for example Windows, Mac etc)
* the user's top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
* the date and time of the visit to the site
* the pages accessed and the documents downloaded
* the type of browser used.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet web server logs.
Collection of personal information
When you e-mail us:
* we will record your e-mail address
* we will only use your e-mail address for the purpose for which you provided it
* it will not be added to a mailing list unless you have specifically requested this
* we will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose
* we will not disclose it without your consent.
Other personal information collected by us, for example through the use of an online form, will only:
* be collected by lawful and fair means
* be used for a lawful purpose
* be collected with your consent, and
* the purpose for collection should be clear and explicit.
Your personal information will not be released unless the law permits it or your permission is given. We provide a secure environment and a reliable system but you should be aware that there may be inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the Internet. For those who do not wish to use the Internet, we provide alternative ways of obtaining and providing information.